Come along to our first Northwich Art Market.
May 12th 2017 2pm – 9pm
We are excited to be running our first Northwich Art Market. This will be tied into a national cycling event ‘The Tour Series‘ as it winds its way around the country from Redditch to Aberdeen, calling at Northwich on May 12th! This promises to be a huge event for Northwich and will offer a fun atmosphere for all of the family, and it is being televised by Channel4 too!
We are so pleased to welcome a mix of Artists and Crafters to our Northwich Art Market, with demonstrations and products to sell we suggest that you take some time to stop and browse.
Northwich offers a fabulous place to stop and shop, with FREE car parking and a fabulous blend of national and independent retailers as well as award winning tourist attractions on the door step, it is certainly somewhere to explore.
If you are planning to stay in the area then come back on Saturday and experience our very own Artisan Market! Find out more about visiting Northwich, our town and local attractions – Click Here
Our confirmed list of artists is:
- Visual Arts Cheshire (VAC) website
- Brigitte Watkinson (Watercolour & crafts) website
- Lindsey Berbridge (Crafts) website
- Christine Wilcox-Baker (Sculpture)
- Samie Cain (Acrylic Art) website
- Jean Briers (Portraits) website
- Lea Williams (Acrylic Ink Portraits) website
- Rebecca Todd (Alcohol Ink)
- David Cameron (Ethereal art) website
- Carol Dooley (Paintings & Cards)
- Claire Crawford (Prints, Cards, Keyrings and mugs) website
- Jane Percival-Stewart (Oils) website
- Bernice Tackley (Original Art, Prints, Cards) website
- Chris Newsham (Artworks & Textiles)
Northwich Art Market is being run in partnership between Northwich Art Shop and Northwich BID (Business Improvement District)