Developing a business can be hard work, we are told that Networking is the thing to do … but how scary! A room full of people that we don’t know all trying to sell us something that we don’t want to buy … but it need not be like that …
We are surrounded by creative people. People who can paint, sing, act, write, illustrate, sculpt … some are more successful than others at getting their work recognised …
In Cheshire, we have creative people in abundance. Being at the heart of all things arty I hear the same issues over and over again; “How do we develop a better network?” “How do I develop my practice?” “Who do I speak to to sell … exhibit… perform …? At the same time, I regularly speak to people looking to stage exhibitions, commission artists, find actors, showcase performance. Let’s see if we can bring everyone together … after all people buy from people they know and like …
Working together to share knowledge and experience and maybe solutions to common problems could help us to develop and hone our business skills and make us more successful.
A Date to create offers:
- A safe space where people who have a skill or knowledge can share that with others with complementary skills or knowledge
- A facilitated networking meeting that offers a positive environment to get together, renew old acquaintances and create new ones
- Regular monthly meetings to allow new relationships to develop and flourish together
- One to one Networking opportunities
- Support to collaborate and develop opportunities
Join us to make a difference
When? Thursday March 23rd
Where? Winnington Hall, Winnington Lane, Northwich CW8 4DU
Time? 6.30pm for informal networking meeting starts at 7pm prompt
Cost? £5.90 inc. booking fee (book online – click on the link below)
A date to create is being organised by Creative Cheshire Ltd, 111 Witton Street, Northwich in conjunction with Northwich BID, Rebecca Yoxall Art, Visual Arts Cheshire and DAN.