Using this ideal marbling paint, beautiful marble effects can be achieved on many different substrates.
Suitable for use on plastic eggs and balls (always try a test area first on plastic objects), glass, acrylic, wood, papier mache, blown eggs, candles, metal and polystyrene.
All objects should be plain and paint-free. Papers, Japanese paper, many fabrics and silks can also be marbled using Marabu-easy marble.
The paint is organic solvent based and is touch-dry after about 15 minutes. The paint is not permanent and will wipe off with a damp cloth after drying; therefore the decorated objects are not washable and not wash-resistant – but a quick spray of varnish will soon solve that!
- Liquitex acrylic inks
- Professional Level Paint
- Spectrum: 30 Colors
- Properties: Highly Pigmented, Fluid
- Consistency: Extremely Fluid
- Finish: Satin
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink! is a range of extremely fluid acrylic paints that use super-fine pigments in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion. They dry quickly, are permanent, water resistant and non-clogging, which makes them ideal for a variety of techniques from watercolor effects to stamping.
- 30 professional color spectrum
- Intense bold lightfast colors
- Extremely fluid, no need to dilute for airbrushing or calligraphy
- Superior water resistance
- Fast drying
- Ideal for watercolour effects, colour blocking and under painting
- Intermixable with all other Liquitex acrylics and mediums
- A balanced color line of opaque and transparent colors
USES AND TECHNIQUES
- Dip Pen
- Technical Pen
- Ink Brayer
- Screen Printing
- Fabric Painting
- Book Arts
- Photo Tinting